C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Thursday's Daily Brief: Bin Laden Documents Released, Romney's Private Meetings, Angels No-Hitter

Thursday, May 3, 2012
POLITICS
Inventor Of Paul Ryan's Medicare Idea Explains Why It's Wrong
MEDIA
WATCH: Killing Bin Laden Was The 'Most Important' Day Of My Presidency
MEDIA
Romney Woos Conservative Media In Private Meeting
CRIME
U.S. Man Left In Cell For 4 Days Drank Own Urine To Survive
SPORTS
Angels Pitcher Tosses No-Hitter
BLOG POSTS
David Einhorn: The Fed's Jelly Donut Policy
I believe that stocks are depressed because there is a pervasive feeling that something awful is going to happen. What is this enormous tail-risk? It's the intersection of reckless fiscal policy with overindulgent "Jelly Donut" monetary policy.
Bruce Ackerman: Elect-Your-Match: Computer-Dating Hits the Presidential Election!
Here is how Obama and Romney can join together in the Fall campaign for a breakthrough in voter decision-making.
Kristen Breitweiser: Heights of Hypocrisy: The Universal Use of 9/11 in Politics
I felt sadness a year ago at the sight of Americans celebrating the death of anyone -- even the man largely responsible for the murder of my husband. Now, I feel sadness witnessing President Obama resort to the same campaign tactics of George W. Bush.
Edward Jay Epstein: What I (Still) Don't Know About The DSK Case
I have spent the last 10 months investigating the incident of May 14th 2011 involving Dominique Strauss-Kahn. But despite all my digging, I have been unable to answer 10 key questions about the incident -- and nor was DSK able to shed light on them during my interview with him.
Cheech Marin: What Is A Chicano?
To me, you have to declare yourself a Chicano in order to be a Chicano. That makes a Chicano a Mexican-American with a defiant political attitude that centers on his or her right to self-definition. I'm a Chicano because I say I am.
Advertisement



No comments: