C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

National Action Network | No Justice, No Peace

National Action Network | No Justice, No Peace:

The Trayvon Martin case shines the light on police departments all over this nation. Those police departments across our nation who enact laws on people of color that are discriminatory will be targeted for redress, such as the South Holland Police Department in Illinois. The South Holland Police Department in Illinois is no different in its legal practices against people of color than the Sanford Police Department in the Trayvon Martin case. People of color must stand up for their legal rights. If you see or are part of an injustice by a police department, report it. If you do not stand for something, you will fall for anything. When you complain righteously, you get the results the Trayvon Martin family is getting right now. When these police departments violate your rights or operate indifferently against you because of your race, report them to the National Action Network and other organizations who advocate for justice.


I reported to the South Holland Police Department in Illinois that a person threaten to kill me. This threat came in front of my grandchildren. An Investigator from the Calumet City, Illinois Police Department witnessed this person getting out of his car, in front of my house, and approaching me in a hostile manner. This Calumet City Police Investigator called 911. The South Holland Police Department refused to file charges against this person who threaten to kill me in front of my grandchildren. I continued to pursue the charges against this person by writing letters to the Chief of Police of the South Holland Police Department. The South Holland Police Department filed minor charges against the person where the court hearing was held in "community" police station where the person was found guilty of a minor charge and fined $100.00.

I wrote a letter to the Chief of Police for the South Holland Police Department about this fiasco and posted it on my blog and on the Internet for public viewing. I believe this happened in 2011.

What happened to Trayvon Martin is happening all over this nation. I am Trayvon Martin. I am Trayvon Martin. I am Trayvon Martin....

No comments: