C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Friday, March 02, 2012

Richard Cebull, Montana Federal Judge, Apologizes To Obama For Racist Email

Richard Cebull, Montana Federal Judge, Apologizes To Obama For Racist Email:

Federal Judges believe they can do anything they want to do because they have lifetime employment and there is no one watching. Read my case #09 cv 07733. District Court Judge Gary Feinerman of the 7th Circuit will rule on whether I should be held a settlement agreement where the court transcript does not contain what was agreed to in the Magistrate Judge's chambers. Magistrate Judge Maria Valdez issued a report and recommendation that does not include what was agreed to in her chambers. If no one is watching, a Federal Judge will do whatever they want. Read my case here on my blog at http://clickforjusticeandequality.blogspot.com

No comments: