C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

As Seen On MSNBC- Slash Your Mortgage_Payments In Half


A new trick to cut your mortgage payments in half is here. Put thousands back into your pocket in days not months. Visit_Here to begin_saving






stada appetizer and their dirty martinis are the BEST I've ever had!! And of course everything else here is great too!! Was this Useful Funny Cool Add owner Bookmark Send to a to This fro the tab and feel that the next day when your hungry 12 hours later that this place was reallyreally worth it Sorry Mastro'sthe love affair is over but you'll still have a special place in my heart and of course stomach Was this Useful 5 Funny 4 Cool 3 Add owner Bookmark Send to a to This from Ron H 93 182 s Ron H Costa Mesa CA 422011 1 Checkin Here I usually rate on desire to return but despite my score I consider it a fluke and do want to revisit Having said that I think my first visit to a Mastro's is pretty deserving of a 2 star First off my friend raved about the steak at Mastros so I was pretty excited to try the place out We all headed over to the Ocean Club which happened to be serving a 33 oz wagyu rib eye from Australia which they dub the "tomahawk" and it does look like one so that's pretty neat A little bac cocktails are the things my fantasies are made of Favorite The Cantaloupe Martini and I ask for dried iceI'm a big fan of the flamboyant and when the bartender places it in front of you the dry ice creates this ethereal mist that makes you feel like you really are in a dream Okay not really but it's bomb Portions of food are shareable So spread the love! Must Trys The list could go on and on but after several visits I have to tell youyou need to eat these things Shrimp cocktail Rib Eye Garlic Mashed Potatoes Mastros Mashed Potatoes Gorgonzola Mac 'n Cheese Green Beans and Almonds Butter Cake BUTTER cake BUTTER CAKE If you're here you're splurging but even sopass on the lobster mashed potatoes Yeah they are good but not $33 good Other passable Items include Snow Crab Claws Calamari Oysters Rockefeller Vanilla Battered Shrimp Wasabi mashed potatoes Chocolate Pudding Cake These things are still good but there are better items on the menu!!! Okay so the bar is where it's at Seriously eat IN THE BAR If you can eat AT THE BAR even better! The people watching is phenome amaze for real legit Business Dudes High end hookers Kittens on the hunt for sugar daddys Cougars on the hunt forwhatever younger dudes are called Normal fabulous people like meit's so entertaining! And there is a Piano and a singer who sings cool songs! I have to say the live music used to be better and the chick that was singing last night could have belted it out WAY more like the black chick that used to be there She was THE BEST but she was still good Over all this is my absolute favorite place to let my Glutton Flag fly Was this Useful 17 Funny 20 Cool 17 Add owner Bookmark Send to a to This from Frankie T 39 70 s Frankie T Lakewood CA 5102011 1 photo1 Checkin Here I think I had to trade in my arm leg wallet and one of my kids to eat at this place Food was pretty damn good though The gnochi wif black truffles and crab gave me the heabie jeabies in a really good way Butter Cake is just as I remembered it On top of that I had the best thousand dollar drink I have ever had EVER!!! Allinall we are lucky we had my daughter last year cuz I will miss my son everything was worth it Was this Useful Funny 5 Cool Add owner Bookmark Send to a to This from Fred I 8 31 s Fred I Irvine CA 10142011 Seated via OpenTable What can be said about this place that hasn't been said Excellent steak Fabulous service Perfect for birthdays or anniversaries Took my wife in August for our anniversary and we had a fantastic time The seafood is very fresh but nothing extraordinary But you go there for the steaks and ambiance Hope I can go back for my birthday Was this Useful Funny Cool Add owner Bookmark Send to a to This from Michelle W 18 6 s Michelle W Tujunga CA 742011 Went for my brotherinlaw's bday last night It was my husband and I's first time there The food was excellent and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is our waiter was a little forgetful! We ordered the tower which had delicious fresh seafood for an appetizer The bread basket was also delicious especially the pretzel bread! For an entree I ordered the Columbia river salmon in




No comments: