C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday's Daily Brief


GIDDY ROMNEY: 'Why Don't We Just Caucus Right Now?'
Thursday, December 29, 2011
WORLD
2 Doctors Without Borders Workers Shot By Disgruntled Former Employee
POLITICS
Michele Bachmann's Iowa Chairman Abandons Her For Ron Paul
WORLD
China Reveals Plans For Space Station Labs
GREEN
2011 Was A Bad Year For Elephants
POLITICS
Behind The Controversial New Laws Taking Effect In 2012
BLOG POSTS
Cobus de Swardt: A Year After Corruption Ignited the Arab Spring, Do Citizens Have a Greater Voice?
When citizens are silenced, fraud and corruption from the financial sector to building safety, go unchecked with disastrous consequences for economy and society. This year the world has been rocked by a Tunisian fruit seller who refused to let his voice go unheard.
Robert Reich: My Political Prediction for 2012: It's Obama-Clinton
My political prediction for 2012 (based on absolutely no inside information): Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden swap places. Biden becomes Secretary of State -- a position he's apparently coveted for years. And Hillary Clinton, Vice President.
Barbara Hannah Grufferman: Why Turning 50 Can Save Your Life
For too long, women have been tricked into seeing 50 as the end of the road when, instead, we should be viewing it as the start of a new life, one in which we are truly comfortable with who we are.
Peter Davis: Remembering Bert Schneider
On Christmas Eve 1973, Bert Schneider, the richly innovative Hollywood producer who died this month, decreed a screening of what eventually became my film on the Vietnam War, Hearts and Minds.
Margaret Wheeler Johnson: Losing My Religion: If I'm So Done With Faith, Why Do I Still Feel Its Loss?
I managed to live in New York for two years without it once occurring to me that I had so recently been a believer. Then I was reminded -- at exactly noon on a weekday in the spring of 2007.
Advertisement



No comments: