C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality is an agent of communication alerting our social community of injustices and inequalities among the socially disadvantaged and disenfranchised individual. C.L.I.C.K. developed and created this website to assist the socially disenfranchised or disadvantaged individual in litigating their issues in Federal and State courts.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday's Daily Brief

Friday, December 23, 2011
TECHNOLOGY
Salman Khan: Let's Use Video To Reinvent Education
POLITICS
Ad For Paul Newsletter Warned Of 'Race War'
TECHNOLOGY
AT&T Gets FCC Blessing On Big Purchase (No, Not T-Mobile)
WORLD
4 Convicted In Beating Death Of Woman In 'Exorcism' Ritual
GREEN
Oil Rig Sinking Leaves Over 50 Missing, Sparks Doubt Over Russia's Arctic Plans
BLOG POSTS
Marlo Thomas: Christmas Round-Up: What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?
Here's what my merry Christmas contingent had to say about their favorite memories. Enjoy!
Valerie Jarrett: After DADT Repeal, What Change Looks Like
It's been exactly one year since President Obama signed the law repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and we are reminded that when we work together, we have the power to change our country for the better.
David Frum: Hanukkah: Some Miracle
Who doesn't love Hanukkah? Presents and fried potatoes, all conveniently timed to mitigate for Jewish children the pain that Santa does not love them. And yet have you considered what a weird holiday it is?
Devon Corneal: All I Need For Christmas...
I've been so focused on teaching my kids lessons, I've failed to learn them myself. I need to help them learn to be happy (which is not the same as being overindulged). I can't do any of that with my credit card.
Curtis Roosevelt: What I Want From Candidate Obama: Action, Not Promises
Why rely on the commitments of someone who received our wholehearted support in the election of 2008 and then tabled them upon moving into White House? Our support for 2012 should not require blind faith.
Advertisement

No comments: